Wednesday, January 19, 2011

UNCANNY.

What the hell, David Choi?! I know these two songs of yours have been out for some time but I just made some connections with the lyrics and they're FREAKING ME OUT.

Pretty  much the story of my fall semester, right here. What the shit. Damn.





It's like these songs were written in advance for such a situation...

'Hem, but all the strange, eerie uncanniness aside, I really do admire this guy and his work. He's probably one of, if not the, first channels I started following on youtube. I think I discovered him for myself when I was looking around at covers of Viva la Vida when that song first hit x-number of summers ago, and I came across his cover of Coldplay's smash tune. And I thought "wow, this guy is really good." I poked around his other work and became a fan. However, I will admit I think alot of his songwriting/lyrics are kinda sappy-ish, but he's just got so much talent when it comes to the music. I consider him an inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment