Friday, January 21, 2011

Brain Dump.2

1. Finally received my new pair of monitoring headphones. Sound soooooo good. And they're ridiculously comfortable too. 'Dem Germans, mayne, make good sound for der hearin', ahyup.

2.


^STORY OF MY LIFE. 

3. I'm already super busy and the semester's just started. Must prepare two scenes over the weekend in addition to crapton of work.  Woo. 

4. I recall a discussion with someone close to me, and person asked "What's the opposite of love?" My first guess was Hate, but I caught myself and didn't say it right away because I thought, aren't Love and Hate supposed to be something of similar emotions? And after some careful consideration, I finally replied "Apathy." If you hate someone, there's at least a degree of proving you care to express emotion towards that person, while if you're apathetic, there's no care whatsoever. No concern, either good or bad. However, receiving the blunt end of someone's hate or apathy has got to be miserable either way. The question is, if forced to make a choice, what would you choose?
5. Class today was rather...interesting. Sometimes, I freak myself out. It almost worries me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment